Monday, November 30, 2015

Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday Special!

Remember, this deal ends tonight! Buy one get one half off on any massage!
Only comes once a year! Buy gift certificates for Christmas! Can PayPal, pay over the phone or in person. Certificates can be emailed. Text STOP to be removed from text list. - Latissa Graham with Healing Power of Touch

Small Business Saturday Special! Get a free postpartum massage with organ placement and infant massage instruction (value $150) with purchase of my Massage Hypnodoula package! I am a Licensed Massage Therapist and am certified in prenatal, labor, postpartum and infant massage. Package includes 2 prenatal visits, one of which I give a 40 min chair massage with a fear release, as well as labor massage and Hypnodoula support, and 1 postpartum visit, all for $800. I'm also doing a buy 1 get one half off on any massage, which is a once a year deal. Offer ends Monday November 30th. My website is healingpoweroftouch.blogspot.com. To reserve me as your doula, visit my profile on Lauralyn Curtis's Hypnobirthing Utah website. http://www.hypnobirthingutah.com/hypno-doula-services/latissa-graham