Monday, April 11, 2011

New Salon and Spa

I am so excited to announce that I will be moving my business to the ever-popular and trendy Relflectionz Salon and Spa in Alpine on Main St. This salon is also a boutique and offers everything from hair and nails to esthetics and massage. Everyone there is such a delight to work with and they are all so very talented, you will not be disappointed with anything you receive! I just started on Thursday last week and will be working every Tuesday and Thursdays and an occasional Saturday. My room is beautifully decorated and very relaxing, and my hands are ready to send you to heaven :) I will also be doing chair massage to fill in my time, and will be charging $10 for 15 minute massages if you're just looking for a quicky but a goody :) Call the salon at 801-763-7401 to schedule an appointment this week and I will give you a card to come back for a free 15 min Reflexology or Cranial Sacral session! You must ask for it at our appointment to receive this awesome freebie!! So excited to see all of you and help you feel your best. Love you all!